Battle Born Health is looking for a dynamic front office manager to join our energetic team.
As the Office Manager for Battle Born Physical Therapy you have 4 main goals:
- Convert Leads to Patients – This is accomplished through excellent communication and conversion skills both over the phone and in person, and having a thorough understanding of health plans, coverage, benefits and their limitations.
- Maintain Loyal Patients – This is accomplished through first impressions, outstanding customer service, excellent communication with patients, and creating a positive environment for all patients.
- Grow the BBH Clientele – This is accomplished through encouraging word of mouth referrals, organizing marketing activities, and proactively contributing ideas to grow the company and brand.
- Create and Maintain Organized Clinic Operations – This is accomplished through managing administrative and office tasks as well as creating an efficient work environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Checking patients in and out; answering phones; scheduling appointments; making reminder calls; verify insurance benefits and coverage; and help keep the practice tidy and organized.
- This position is the face of the practice and the first point of contact for our patients. This person must have the ability to keep staff organized, warmly greet and make each patient feel welcome, while ensuring all information is updated, accurate and complete.
- Responsible for collecting co-pays and other outstanding balances, verifying appointments, and ensuring the schedule is appropriately filled.
- Must be able to take direction and tasks from providers.
Opportunities for growth. If you are a people person and have true customer service skills, this job is for you! 6880 S. McCarran Blvd. Suite 11, Reno, NV 89509
Our ideal candidate is a people person – someone with great listening skills, problem solving skills, has the desire to learn, enjoys developing deep and meaningful connections, is organized and detail-oriented, thrives in a team environment, and is flexible as their tasks will vary depending on the company and patient needs. You will report directly to the owner and will work closely with all employees and patients in the company.
The Office Manager at Battle Born Health is a multifaceted position requiring a skillset mix of sales, marketing, and administrative tasks. Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
Sales & Marketing
- Initial inquiry “sales” phone calls
- Leads and lost patient management
- Lead staff meetings
- Coordinate & plan local events/ workshops/ clinics (attendance required off hours)
- Identify, meet and coordinate with potential marketing/referral contacts
- Manage email marketing software
- Assist marketing manager with tasks for social media and newsletters
Managerial & Administrative
- Provide an outstanding in-person patient experience
- Payment processing; patient check-in and check-out procedures
- Patient scheduling / follow-up
- Manage EMR patient medical software
- Act as official point of contact (patient interactions, phone calls, e-mails, texts, etc.)
- Manage patient flow and experience from inquiry to final visit and beyond
- Serve as assistant to company owner and staff physical therapists
- Have in-depth knowledge of all systems
- Insurance benefits verification
- Track and manage important company and PT KPIs
- Clean clinic / maintain clinic equipment