We’re Hiring! Front Desk Receptionist – Part-Time
Battle Born Health is looking for a dynamic front desk employee to join our energetic team. If you are a people person and have true customer service skills, this job is for you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position will check patients in and out, answer phones, schedule appointments, make reminder calls, verify insurance benefits and coverage, and help keep the practice tidy and organized. This position is the face of the practice and the first point of contact for our patients. This person must have the ability to keep staff organized, warmly greet and make each patient feel welcome, while ensuring all information is updated, accurate and complete. Responsible for collecting co-pays and other outstanding balances, verifying appointments, and ensuring the schedule is appropriately filled. Must be able to take direction and tasks from providers. Opportunities for growth.
Schedule and Pay:
Schedule is 15-20 hours per week, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 1:30-5:30 pm on-site at 6880 S. McCarran Blvd. Suite 11, Reno, NV 89509. Pay range is $12-15 per hour.
We’re Hiring! Physical Therapist
Are you passionate about helping your patients to feel better and get back to doing what they love? We’re looking for a caring, enthusiastic, dedicated Physical Therapist to act as their patient’s guide along their journey of restoring motion, and ensuring that they will function at their personal best. Our practice is a cash-based orthopedic physical therapy. We work with an active population. Our therapists are experts in orthopedic evaluation and treatment, and work one-on-one with each patient. We believe in what we do, and we know that to make a proper diagnosis and treatment plan, it is essential to allow enough time with each patient for every session.
We’re searching for someone who wants to be part of a team and is excited to take an active role in helping to grow their patient list and promote our growing practice.
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
- Building relationships with Referral sources
- Works to expand practice in the community
- Works to expand patient base
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Orthopedic clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices in sports and orthopedic management
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Excited to be part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy
- 5 years of experience as a licensed Physical Therapist in an out-patient orthopedic setting